1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and that they should read your blog.
5. 8 is a magic number. Not three.
Eight Obscure Things About Me:
1. (This is not easy.) I cannot stand the smell of many foods while they are being prepared. In fact, if I am in someone else's house while a meal is being cooked that has an intense odor, I will change my clothes when I get home. I can smell your dinner a mile away.
2. I hate camping. Guess where I am right now? Free wi-fi. But, I hate camping. Dirt, bugs, pee-pee pools, and... just, no. I have to bring the boy home for football practice, but, I don't think I mind. We've been "camping" for like, six hours, and we've already been to the camp store three times, and I already hit Target. (The Target here - Has A Starbucks?!)
3. I have the legs of an eighty year old. My veins are horrifying. I don't understand why they are so bad, considering I wasn't That Fat for That Long. I was only quite obese for 1998-2004, six years.
4. (This is hard, I can't think of anything obscure?!) Every single person who looks at the baby tells me one of two things, "Oh my God, look at that baby!" Or - "Look at those LEGS!" At the plastic surgeon's office yesterday, I asked if she could have some lipo. :x
5. I can estimate the cost of what is in the grocery cart by like, $5-10 dollars, every time without adding. I spend EXACTLY what I have. It's scary. I can only do this with groceries, though - once I'm in a store like Target (today) my estimation is thrown off by higher cost purchases.
6. I get lost easily. I need specific directions with landmarks. Street names mean NOTHING to me. I got "lost" today in one town over because the GPS directed me to take a right and I did and it wasn't correct. I was nearly ready to turn around.
7. My major in college was going to be Advertising and PR.
8. I've had many jobs, but, I've only worked a small amount of time in the last ten years. The longest stretch of time I worked was for the one job I was fired from. My favorite job, like, ever? Serving coffee at Marylou's Coffee T + A. Really. I started getting fatter in this time period, and had my hours cut down from full time to half time, and then I was let go. Looking back, I think it had everything to do with my size. They hire based on tits and ass.
I dislike tagging people, but I do love me a meme. So, do I even know eight people that blawwwg?
-Hawt Mama, Dagny, Erica Q., Jen O., Geneva, Mimi, Debbie, Scotty. (And anyody else that dare do it.)
If you do it - link back.