"Now, if youâve been tagged with the meme game from Twitter, you must post 6 things no one knows about you on your blog. Then you have to tag 6 more people - donât forget to let them know theyâve been tagged. Leave me a comment letting me know that youâve accepted the tag. Let me know when youâve posted your list and make sure thereâs a link back to my blog."
I'm always stumped when it comes to these open ended meme things. I don't know what to say. Forgive me if I tell you shit that you already know.
- Thanks to the economy, we are moving. Yes, very soon. The physical house move will probably happen in two weeks. I won't discuss it much because it's going to be a bit insane. It's a good thing wrapped in a scary thing. Why? Because we are shaving more than $1,000 off of our mortgage payment, and for a MM who can't GO TO work - it's a good thing - I will MAKE WORK for myself. We didn't have to do this, it's a pre-emptive strike before the apocalypse.
- Well, more economy: We finally sold that camper, and my car, so .. we're free of those as well. AND - NO MORE PUPPIES! My Mama DOG?! She's hyper again, she needs to be tranquilized, or fixed, both preferably.
- I am leaving in ONE WEEK from today for Texas, y'all. I wonder how fast someone like me will pick up the accent. (INSTANT, I am a sponge.) Keep yer eyes peeled for MM on camera, no, you know I will share it as soon as it's available. That's too funny isn't it? I mean, I know I have been on YouTube, but that's me, captured for a moment. I have never even given those vlogs a moments planning, thought or direction. I wonder what would happen if I did.
- I freaking love PAMPERS CRUISERS diapers. How random is that? All this time I have been buying awful cheap generics? These? They hold 23 month old pee like nobody's bidness! Rock on PAMPERS! RUIN THE ENVIRONMENT! LOVES IT! Now, to potty train. We are starting as soon as we move. I keep asking Tristan if she wants to sit on the toilet, "NOOOOOOO!" So, we're not there yet. She's scared. But, she's all for stripping. "Mama, I nakie! My dipah off!" She's going to be difficult. I had the other girls trained by this age.
- I can "drive" again next month. Do I want to? Uh. No. If you're new to the blog - go search "seizures."
- Did I tell you my daughter has picked up the TRUMPET?!?
I am supposed to tag people. I always forget to. Do it if you want to.