Weight - NO.
In no particular order, in fact I had nothing until quite late. It's bizarre, though, the minute I eat? I FEEL LIKE DIRT. Coincidence - or was I just tired? I don't know, but it was immediate, you'd expect that I was noshing on carbs - but it wasn't. The MOMENT I eat - I spiral into STARVING.
- Soy milk in coffee a bunch'o'times
- 4:30 pm - 3 half-ounce frozen meatballs + 1 Atkins Caramel Fudge Brownie Bar
- 1 low fat string cheese
- 1/2 turkey sausage/egg sandwich from frozen, minus half the bread, no egg and no cheese. (LOL, did you catch that? I ate the sausage and bread it sat on. The kid shared with me.)
- 2 light waffles, fake butter
- Mid-night - 4 peanut butter crackers