Then: August 1999
1. Age: 20
2. Romantic Status: Engaged, Married August 28th.
3. Occupation: Full time parent to one toddler and one infant.
4. Fun night out: Any night out. We didn't get many nights out. They were usually nights out to grocery shop without two crying babies.
5. My BFFs: Ha. Probably Amy at this point, she would walk up to my house and we'd go for walks up to the playground with the kids.
6. I spent way too much time: Changing diapers, potty-training my oldest daughter.
7. I spent not enough time: Doing much of anything else.
8. I wanted to be when I grew up: I had NO idea then, I have a little more motivation now.
9. Biggest concern: Living on one small Wal*Mart Manager's income, dealing with a serious asshole neighbor, we eventually moved because of him. I wonder what became of that man. *twitch*
10. What my biggest concern should have been: Getting some schooling accomplished - we probably qualified for aid then.
11. Where did I live: A condo that we should have kept and sold for serious $$$ if we waited a little bit longer.
12. Dumbest thing I did that year: Gave birth? Got married? LOL. I don't know. It's a bluuuur.
13. If I could go back now and talk to myself I would say: Stop gaining weight now, stupid!
14. Picture of me then:
Now: August 2009
1. Age: 30
2. Romantic Status: Married 9.11 years.
4. Fun night out: Again, ANY NIGHT OUT, there's fewer even NOW!
5. My BFFs: Ha ha, that's funny right?
6. I spend way too much time: Doing household shit and not being productive.
7. I spend not enough time: Being productive.
8. I want to be when I grow up: Many things, mainly retired from whatever it is I DO.
9. Biggest concern: Financial ruin, not being able to provide for six humans.
10. What my biggest concern should be: The same, and getting my ass prepared to work.
11. Where do I live: In the same area - four houses later.
12. Dumbest thing I have done this year: Just one thing?
13. What I think I would say to myself in 10 years: "Grandma?" SCREAM.
14. Picture of me now:
1. What do I miss most from 1999: Not a damn thing, oh, wait, we weren't plugged in to the 'net then! Technology was not part of my life.
2. What do I miss least from 1999: Being broker than broke. Not that we're still not up to our eyes in bills, but we don't have to borrow toilet paper!
3. What have I accomplished in 10 years that I am most proud of: I made two more healthy humans, I lost 170 pounds (initially, not right now) and made it to 2009! We are all alive and well. That's enough.
4. What have I NOT accomplished in 10 years that I wish I had: A million things, but, I have time.