1. When you go to Wowmart, what one thing do you get every single time,
besides a funky-wheeled squeaking cart full of frustration?
An eye twitch, and usually some skim milk.
2. What is something that people are currently “into” that you just don’t get or appreciate?
It was Twitter, but look what happened, but it's always been TV, I don't get the TV-love, "OMG! DID YOU SEE ______ last night?! I had a gallon of ice cream and tissues, and OMG!" I have never watched anything that sucked me in like that - I don't get it.
3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel “ho-hum” about?
"Hoists My Sail?" *snort* Um. I'm easily amused, other people are not, so, nearly anything.
4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car?
For the last few months, that fucking Jason Mraz song.
6. What advice in a nutshell would you give to new bloggers?
Don't start a blog with a bunch of hoopla about How Much Info you have - and How You're The Number One Resource For _______ if you AREN'T, and then roll out a blog with three posts, promote the shit out of them, get other people to pimp you, and then?! disappear.
What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? Do you
wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you?
8. What in your life are you waiting for?
9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from?
Ooh! I LOVE MAIL! I rarely order anything, and I don't get presents, so -- it's a pack of samples of goods to check out for the blog. I'm delayed in doing my trials here.
10. Today–what song represents you?
11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself?
What in the hell did I ever do before the internet?
12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you’re wearing today?
What do they say about you in general or specifically how you’re feeling today?
WTF about these questions?! Uh. I thought it would be colder - I wore a long sleeved fleece jacket and jeans and sweat my ass off while apple picking. What do you they say?! That I'm fat and I need to lose my food baby? I think you're taking this meme thing too seriously.