I weighed in -- and figured I'd share my yesterday's day of "God she's boring" food with you. "You must do tons of exercise to eat all those calories - " someone asked on Facebook yesterday. Yeah. No. I don't. It's just that I think I eat pretty BIG FINGER QUOTES "normally" /BIG FINGER QUOTES in calories -- anyway -- because I am maintaining a normal body weight.
I am maintaining my size. It's been a year. I eat what I want, when I want, in the quantity I desire.
I am a result of doing just that. It's highly technical.
- Weight - 162 lbs. (On my fancy-schmancy new scale that will be it's own post.)
Anyone care for a bowl of bean soup? I can't possibly eat all of this, because I will implode.
- 7am - Coffee, Almond milk, repeat... la la la...
- Lunch - 1/2 Spinach Souffle, sliced ham (The souffle was an afterthought, I cooked it, didn't like it and ate the burned edges only. Texture aversions ahoy.)
- Snack - Ritz Veggie Crackers (YUCK, SALTY! These are awful... Then again, I'm used to my Wholegrain Crackers...) a pile of melted mozzarella, which I attempted to peel off and eat instead
- Snack - A piece of rolled up ham straight out of the fridge
- Dinner - Bob's Red Mill 13 Bean Soup , sliced roasted chicken breast (I have a VAT of beans in the fridge.)
- Bed - Blue Diamond Growers - Almond Nut-Thins Nut & Rice Crackers