- 1 bag of fresh cranberries (12 oz)
- Sugar substitute equal to 1 cup sugar or liquid SPLENDA/SUCRALOSE
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Rinse cranberries in a colander, and place in a pot.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients, stir, and bring to a boil on medium-high heat.
3. Stir frequently. The cranberries will pop -- create a gel-like consistency -- and it makes itself!
Cook until the sauce is the consistency you want, about 5 to 10 minutes.
Makes 8 servings of cranberry sauce, each approximately 1/4 cup.