No, really. Can you say food rut?
I am looking through recipes and posting things that I would absolutely nom if I had the option. I figure that the urge to make something will hit me eventually.
I find that I see a food post on other blogs and thing, "I would like THAT" and I never do it.
Its a combination of things,
#1 - Would my kids eat it? Often, no.
#2 - Would I make that just for myself? Usually, no.
#3 - Is this going to cost $XX.XX just for one meal? Yes. So, lazy wins out. Another salad, anyone? :x
Via Epicurious -
Portobello Mushrooms Stuffed with Spinach and Goat Cheese
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Marsala (optional)
- 4 large fresh thyme sprigs
- 6 large portobello mushrooms
- 1 10-ounce package frozen spinach
- 1 pound button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion (such as Maui or Vidalia)
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/4 cup plus 6 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup unseasoned dry breadcrumbs
- 1 5-ounce package soft fresh goat cheese, crumbled