Susan Maria Leach of BariatricEating.com repeatedly suggests on her business Facebook page that she's missing customer information and customer orders because of a "fingerquotes" technical failure. "/fingerquotes"
However, she offers no apology, and has blamed some customers.
BariatricEating.com - "...we have already posted info regarding the status of the website that we have maintained for over nine years and the tech problems that caused a lot of problems for the company and our customers. We are happy to answer questions about bariatric surgery and bariatric eating on Facebook as it is social media but we will no longer entertain the drive by bashing by people who have malice as chief intent."
This might suggest that customers should re-send their information to the business, to re-submit orders that should have been shipped months ago. Or perhaps she might be open to communication?
Or if the phone worked. Call this number and tell me what happens to YOUR call.
- You can't send an email.
- You can't leave a message.
You try. Let me know if ANY of these work for you!
- Phone: 888-777-4202 (Doesn't work.) Phone: 954 968 0051
3569 SW 10th Street Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (It's gone.)
- SMLstore@me.com (Bounces.)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Boink.)
- email@example.com (Right.)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Old.)
- Heck, I even tried this: email@example.com (Laughable.)
- And, another, and she quit her job! So?
Methinks she doesn't WANT communication.
Day 91 and day 51.