Got three minutes? You can make breakfast and it doesn't have to be a protein bar. GASP!
Recipe lifted and altered from the Incredible Edible Egg -
- 1 egg
- 1 fully-cooked breakfast sausage link, chopped (3/4 oz) (Or turkey sausage, veggie sausage...)
- 1 Tbsp. shredded cheddar cheese (Or lowfat/fat free cheese, Cabot Cheese is GREAT...)
- 1 tortilla (6-inch) (Mama Lupe's 7-inch Low-Carb Tortillas)
- Spray a 2-cup microwave-safe cereal bowl with cooking spray.
- Add an egg, beat until blended.
- Sprinkle sausage over egg.
- MICROWAVE on high 45 seconds, stir. MICROWAVE until egg is almost set, about 15 seconds longer.
- Top egg with cheese.
- Place onto tortilla, fold bottom of tortilla over egg, then fold in sides.
- Add hot sauce, salt, pepper or salsa