In 139 days the BBGC is descending upon Phoenix, Arizona for the #YWM2013 with the Obesity Action Coalition. This is the 2nd Annual Event -- and we want to be a bigger part of it. Last year several of us traveled to Dallas, Texas for the 1st Annual YWM Event and LOVED EVERY MINUTE of it. Note:
This year -- we decided we want to put a ring on it.
In addition to fundraising for the Walk From Obesity (Walks From Obesities? Plural... Remember last year - $7,300.) and doing good the Bariatric Bad Girls Club is sponsoring a portion of the #YWM2013 event. I implore YOUR business or group to do the same, it is a worthwhile cause.
âOne of the marvelous things about community is that it enables us to welcome and help people in a way we couldn't as individuals. When we pool our strength and share the work and responsibility, we can welcome many people, even those in deep distress, and perhaps help them find self-confidence and inner healing.â
â Jean Vanier
- To start we are selling #YWM2013 - BBGC - Support - Advocacy Bracelets for a limited time with 100% of the proceeds to benefit the Obesity Action Coalition.
- Our BBGC ink injected wristbands are black debossed silicone wristbands with HOT pink colored ink injected into the engraved letters. Pretend they are below, cause my photo is NOT here yet.
- The bracelets are IN PRODUCTION (I'm watching the tracking...) and will be SHIPPED AS SOON AS THEY ARRIVE. You will receive a bracelet in a few weeks.
- Alternatively if you DO NOT WANT A BRACELET and want to SUPPORT THE BBGC CAUSE, you may also simply donate directly to firstname.lastname@example.org at www.paypal.com - below
- For more about the convention - http://www.ywmconvention.com/
- Thank you for your SUPPORT of the BBGC and the Obesity Action Coalition!